I am @unixfreaxjp and this is the front-end of my working space in the GitHub.
I am a security engineer, a cyber threat analyst and RE in IR field of cyber incident management. This simple page is explaining my activity in security field for supporting to community, a start of many links for many works I’ve involved. For coding, I am a practical UNIX related coder, I coded in some languages without flavors and I don’t like to do specific indentation. My code environtment is only the shells, mostly on the
I do programming in:
Perl, Shell scripts,
Assembler or a bit of
Ruby, with some web programming like:
VB/PowerShell etc. Currently I’m on
Go for DFIR/RE purpose.
BF89 F24B E57A 81B1 B93A 99CC B9AD 3D5B EC61 AB91 // fingerprint B9AD 3D5B EC61 AB91 // 64-bit
Several on-going and done coding projects I do in GitHub are:
- Glibcver-endian-checker (C)
- Doing research in Linux interception on: kernel, network interface & service request. (C)
- HostileBlocker (bash)
- MalwareMustDie Code Repository (Various)
- Blog Parser (JS)
- Shared some malware Yara rules (Yara)
- Several RE related stuff (Various)
And I write reports on cyber threats / RE / DFIR, with GitHub data as reference, in example:
- Some shared monitoring reports about IoT botnets
- IOC repo for active IoT threats
- IOC repo and checker for Dyre Routers threat
- IOC repo for Strudel threat (SSH TCP Redirection Attack)
- And these malware analysis reports
- Also some Japanese threat analysis
- Also links from my Linux and
ELFmalicious binary research repository I’ve focused since 2010.
I am now a committer to issue bugfix, enhancements & tests to help radare2 improvement in UNIX systems:
- Radare2 project for bug & enhanchment issues(these are “not easy” stuff)
- Radare2 project to test for embedded OS & BSD platforms
- Radare2 project to report recent STABLE, compatibility & supported UNIX servers OS
- My work on radare2 patches and workarounds
You can contact me on the GitHub.